Must Ang’k It R Business Management Practice (BMP)
MAI TM’s system as a management fit
One critical aspect of business management practices entails evaluating the performance of a business to know the degree of success a Manager or CEO will have in aligning or balancing his organization’s strategy with the expected deliverables.
To this end, in trying to find balance for its operation a new or modified strategy is normally crafted to cause the highest level of optimization for the business.
The optimization gained will ultimately bolster the overall visibility of the business by attracting the desired focus of customers to its brand identity, usually in the form of a trademark.
In light of this, trademarks as symbols are:
- Useful assets that give instant recognition to any business for its delivery of quality services, products or performances.
- Guaranteeing businesses protection by way of legal rights to distinctively brand their services or products for their exclusive use.
Nonetheless, the importance of the existing correlations between business management practices and trademarks can be further capitalized on to make use of two other opportunities.
Essentially, such opportunities evolve from both disciplines having common features. Namely, management is a science and an art, and likewise, trademark is a science and art at the micro (energy) and macro (physical) levels.
Here, the point is, that apart from the common features that management and trademark share which have their merits; at the core and in the act of strategy creation, the MAI TM system provides through another dimension, a means to explain through irreversible principles and laws, the interdependencies of both entities in relation to the principle of causation.
In light of this, the Must Ang’k It trademark as an asset encompasses the following functions.
- It establishes brand recognition for both business and customers.
- It offers protection to the brand of the business.
- It validates the art and science of management (inclusive of TM image) on the macro (physical or material) level and micro (interior or energy) level.
- It increases the business competitive advantage by adding asset value, at the same time preserving institutional knowledge for the society.
To progress our case further, the principle of duality which is an irreversible law, is also integral to explain the system of the MAI TM in order to give further clarity and relevance on the correlation among the MAI TM system, CLFE, and strategy creation as a discipline of business management.
The principle of duality states that: everything is dual; everything has its opposites; everything has its pair of opposites; and opposites are identical in nature but different in degree.
Hence, the MAI TM recognizes that science and art as a standard of measurement are complementary opposites in any evaluation scheme; meaning that duality is an inherent feature. As a result, strategy creation as a causative factor on the material or macro level, naturally conforms to the definitions and features of science and art as outlined below.
Definition of Science: a systemized body of knowledge that explain certain truths.
Features of Science:
- Systemized body of knowledge
- Principles based on experimentation
- Universal validity
Definition of Art: refers to practical application of existing knowledge skillfully.
Features of Art:
- Existence of theoretical knowledge
- Personalize application
- Based on practice and creativity
At the energy (sub-atomic) or micro level, our MAI TM sheds light on how causation innately comports not only to science and art at the macro level as its supportive half , but also to the overall goal and objectives of a business which directly flows from a CEO’s strategy. At the energy or micro level it follows that:
1) It is customary for a CEO’s strategy at the material level to be more or less objectively measured by the standards of science and art, as an acceptable benchmark to verify the merit of the strategy in terms of the approach, action and results. Therefore, for consistency, an applicable evaluation method that qualitatively corresponds to a standard of truth is also needed to show at the energy level, the workings in the back office of formulating the said strategy.
For appropriateness, the evaluation method sought and used by MAI TM involves applying indissoluble principles and laws that authenticate the very definitions and features of science and art, and at the same these laws form a means of measurement too.
As one of these laws, the law of correspondence readily establishes that there is agreement and harmony between the micro and macro levels. And this is in keeping with the duality principle where everything has its pair of opposites including strategy creation.
2) As a CEO formulates his business’ strategy, inherently there is a structure of inbuilt indissoluble laws that preemptively organizes the etheric or sub-atomic forces to provide order at the micro level. This order, however, is still purposed to affect the material objective even though at this stage the direct conditions for materialization is nonexistent.
The nature of this order goes beyond the control that one gains by creating a project plan or a contractual agreement. More so, it is contingent on nature ever providing for objective reality to have unity between things and on different levels. In other words, the micro (energy) level is inseparable from the macro (physical) level and reinforces the principle; everything is dual which is the same for strategy creation.
3) An enlightened CEO, as the central coordinator knows that to successfully achieve a thing, an image is necessary. So for materialization, an image has a useful function in shaping of the sub-atomic forces at the micro level. And for demonstration, our TM’s image models the process of creation at the energy level, and also the science and art underpinning strategy creation in its truest form.
Note too, that by comparing points 2 and 3 which are focused at the micro level operation, it shows again that strategy creation has its own pair of opposites.
4) Science explains how causative forces and energies at the sub-atomic level are organized to create elements. And effect, which is derived from the shaping of the said forces, is likened to art. As such, manufactures use this knowledge skillfully to arranged these elements into manifested products for the livelihood of our society.
5) According to the preceding, this is further proof that in strategy creation, science and art are similarly involved at the microlevel and the macrolevel as an indivisible duality. This duality signifies a reality which contains elements that are apart yet cannot be separated. Therefore, strategy creation, due to its inherent function on corresponding levels has its opposites that are identical in nature but just different in degree.
6) Simulating the coeternal principles and laws that are intrinsic to the CLFE is a prudent act for creating a strategy. The truth is, the CLFE, as the energy-matter basis for everything innately exhibits duality. It is a fact that energy and matter are of the same substance, and only appear to be different in objective reality.
In other words, energy is matter in a finer form and matter is energy in a coarser form. So, the duality principle is a necessary law to guarantee an objective reality, which a strategy is.
The MAI TM system presents to any CEO the opportunity to create positive value in terms of; scope, priorities and benefits to the business and himself that he is unlikely to gather from current management practices as it relates to strategy creation. Why?
A) Our system acknowledges that strategy directly corresponds to causation. In essence, a strategy entails what is being decided upon by a CEO as his will and by extension the collective will of the business. So clearly, a strategy involves future undertakings and action. Therefore, strategy creation provides the CEO with the opportunity to be the Caused or Creator of his business endeavors.
B) Uppermost, our system advocates for the CEO to identify with the coeternal principles that simulates the CLFE in objective reality. These principles are: 1) It is the energy-matter basis of everything; 2) and the creative power for all things. Needless to say, once the CEO thoroughly understands these principles, then his will to actually create a strategy, mirrors the creative power to materialize the objectives of the business. In so doing, the CEO’s scope for the business becomes almost limitless.
c) As a priority, the business case that supports the strategy created has to be based on modelling the knowledge of the indissoluble principles and laws as a prime measurement to guide the development of the case. This does not necessarily mean merely quoting these laws.
The key is for the CEO to demonstrate knowledge that these principles and laws are the inherent means of an underlying structure to establish the right purpose, proper functions and correct interactions to synchronize his strategy with the expected deliverables. “Everything is energy” is another principle that further substantiates this point knowing for a fact that where thought is, energy is.
D) Can a fountain be more powerful than its source? Certainly not. Firstly, the MAI TM acknowledges the duality principle within the creative process. Secondly, the MAI TM establishes that a viable strategy purposed to positively impact the business environment, always consists of a micro level i.e (sub-atomic or energy) and a macro level i.e (material or physical).
The point is, in strategy creation, a CEO who knows how to positively use the laws controlling the sub-atomic forces at the micro level which typifies causation and inevitably transfers this knowledge to the macrolevel for effect by way of synthesis-thinking, has acknowledged the duality principle and is applying the law of correspondence, and will be operating in a league that is uncommon to others.
Reason being, that causation as a factor corresponds to a source force that is closer to the point of origin where energy is naturally more powerful than at its end. As such, in creating strategy, the CEO will be administering the laws, attributes and qualities controlling the micro level that consist of sub-atomic forces.
At this level, this force is tellingly more powerful than physical forces at the macrolevel, so he is better positioned to be quite distinctive in unfolding a wholesome strategy when compared to others who only strategize at the macro level. Specifically, this means the CEO will be privilege to identify with the source force of nature and most likely be privy to direct knowledge for his plan of action.
The nature of this distinction involves the CEO applying an unusually higher standard in creating strategy. As a consequence, he will manifest Order, Authority, and Power that is quite extraordinary that culminates in him being the Caused and not merely being the Caused in his business and its environment.
E) As a prerequisite, the MAI TM recommends synthesis-thinking as a critical skillset for CEOs in that they will be able to identify analogous situations where knowledge gained can be transformed from one area to another.
Outline of TM’s Design and Functionality – Read Here
Nature & Application of Must-Angk-it TM – Read Here
Practicality of Integrating the Must Ang’k It TM into New and Existing Businesses Read Here